Monday, July 4, 2011

Article about "Stimulus"

The link: http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-s-economists-stimulus-has-cost-278000-job_576014.html

" When the Obama administration releases a report on the Friday before a long weekend, it’s clearly not trying to draw attention to the report’s contents. Sure enough, the “Seventh Quarterly Report” on the economic impact of the “stimulus,” released on Friday, July 1, provides further evidence that President Obama’s economic “stimulus” did very little, if anything, to stimulate the economy, and a whole lot to stimulate the debt. " (Links are theirs and are left intact.)

That's actually quite telling. So the "stimulus" didn't really stimulate the economy. It did stimulate the debt, however.

I'm about to be called a racist again for pointing that out. And I'm really really tired of it.

I honest to God don't understand why people have to keep calling me a racist when it's absolutely not true. My problem with Barack Obama isn't because he's African-American, my problem with him is his policies. My other problem with Mr Obama is the people he associates with.

Case in point: Van Jones.

Case in point: Bill Ayers.

Case in point: Ms Kagan.

Case in point: You get the idea.

No comments: