Sunday, March 2, 2008

Yeah

Yeah, I know.  A second angry entry.  I'm going to sound like a teen pretty soon.  But I do have a reason to be angry...a personal reason. 

So we'll just say that when people fall, others shouldn't laugh at them.  That's what just happened, but I won't go further.

But I WILL go into something that aired on CBS the other night....yes, the same folks who brought you the forged National Guard documents are at it again.

This time they trotted out Jill Simpson...and well...the rest is a fiasco.  No liberal bias at CBS?  Please.  Google it, and then stand back.

Far back.

I'll post more (probably in another entry) when I find it.  I REMEMBER it, but that's not enough.  I need to find the link to it so that the one person reading this (me at this point) can go find it and read it.

BUT...one more thing about driving.  When you're in a right-turn lane (according to the arrow on the road and the sign on the stoplight) you do NOT pull ahead and turn AHEAD OF THE CAR IN THE LEFT-TURN LANE (in this case ... ME) to get out ahead of them. 

The idiot that did that last night nearly had his car made into a sub-compact.  I saw the tractor-trailer which is why I made no move to pull out.  The other guy?  He probably had to clean his car seat (and undershorts) when he got to where he was going.

No comments: