Monday, December 21, 2009

No, That's NOT Me

For the record, I do not have:

1) A New York Post account ('gregb1967' posts there, but that is NOT me)

2) A Twitter account (Somebody named 'gregb1967' is there, but again, that is not me (And as an aside, I'm tired of hearing/reading about Twitter and Tweets. Ewwww....))

3) A Facebook account

4) A Myspace account (several different people have tried to get me to set one up, they've all been told 'no' and the reasoning behind it.)

5) A Sportingnews account

6) A linkedin account

7) Or any other social networking site account.

I DO have:

1) A Wikipedia account (but not on this name)

2) An account at michellemalkin.com (again, not on this name)

3) An account with homelandsecurityus.com (and again, not on this name.)

So when you see that 'gregb1967' says something ... be sure it's me. If it's not at gregb1967.blogspot.com, you've got the wrong one.

No comments: