Thursday, March 29, 2012

Listening to "(Not) Everybody Loves Raymond"

“Listening to “(Not) Everybody Loves Raymond”

I’ve no idea what the episode name is, nor do I care to to be brutally honest. But I was listening to it as I was cooking dinner. Yes, I know it’s late to be cooking dinner.

But in the episode, Raymond’s brother (sorry, I don’t remember his name) says he wants to break up with Stephania(sp?) because she pokes him too much, among other reasons.

One of the female characters said it was about morality and another said it was about something else. I don’t remember what, but when I heard a liberal show talk about morality, my head nearly exploded. At this point, I had to ask my mother, who actually watches the show what the other character said it was about. And now; time for that full disclosure thing: This is my mother we’re talking about. Myself and my sister, and many people that speak with her frequently have to “translate” what she says into “normal” English. Sometimes, even I can’t make heads or tails. And this is one of those times that I think my Babel Fish(*) picked a very inconvenient time to puke. She said it was about his having three other girlfriends … at the same time.

After all, aren’t these the same people that see no problem with killing an unborn infant? Aren’t these the same people that, for the most part, refuse to even listen to a viewpoint that is different than theirs?

Aren’t these the same people who shout down Conservative speakers and then congratulate themselves for their “diversity?(**)”

Aren’t these the same people who complain bitterly when Rush Limbaugh WRONGLY calls a young woman a “sl*t” and a “prostitute,” but have no problems whatsoever when a liberal talker is openly elated when he learned that Andrew Breitbart had died? Aren’t these the same people that have no problem with a liberal talker calls a Conservative woman a “sl*t,” a “c*nt,” and various other things? And NO, LIBS, these were NOT said during his “comedy” routine.

As for having three different girlfriends at the same time, I thought liberals had no problem with “playing the field?” Or am I wrong on this one?

And let’s go one further about their “morality” : there are those that to this day insist that Rep. Lloyd Doggett had seen a picture of his own tombstone at a Tea Party protest. I submit to you that given the highly unfavorable MSM coverage of the Tea Party events that had such a photo been there, the MSM would have absolutely splashed it all over the airwaves and the papers. And yet to this day, a Google search returns zero pictures. Rep. John Lewis, a Civil Rights Protestor during the ‘60’s supposedly heard the “n-word” shouted at him during another Tea Party protest.

Yet, despite $100,000 offered by Andrew Breitbart himself, nobody has been able to show proof that either event actually happened. NOBODY. Again, given the highly unfavorable coverage by the MSM, I submit to you that had either of these events happened, MSNBC and others would still be (RIGHTLY) all over it.

But let’s go further. A link: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/taibblog/andrew-breitbart-death-of-a-douche-20120301

I won’t comment on that, because you can read it for yourself.

Where is your selective outrage now, liberals? We can’t call a liberal a name, but there’s no problem whatsoever when you call one of us a name? Yet another double standard(*4)?

Morality(***). For liberals, it appears it’s “morality for those who I agree with, not at all for others.”

(*) Babel Fish - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babel_fish_(The_Hitchhiker%27s_Guide_to_the_Galaxy)#Babel_fish

(**) Diversity - http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/diversity?s=t –and- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diversity_(politics)

(***) Morality - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morality -and- http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/morality?s=t

(*4) Double standard - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_standard -and- http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/double+standard?s=t

No comments: