Sunday, April 17, 2011

"Leavin..." but not on a jet plane

Some time ago I wrote that I had attended RoadMaster Truck Driving School in Columbus, Ohio. I did, and I graduated.

I just completed a refresher course, and begin training on Monday (18-APR.)

Yes, I am nervous. I won't mention yet whom I'll be driving for, but I'm excited, worried, anxious, and a few other things. I'm not worried about my driving, I'm worried about the other people on the road (and truth be told, about me as well.)

I'll say again (and for the record) those white lines on the road at intersections were designed that way by civil engineers so that tractor-trailers can also turn. You're supposed to stop BEHIND those white lines. :)

So if you see me in my rig reminding you about those white lines, there you go. :)

Wish me luck, and I'll update from time to time.

No comments: