Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Juan McAmnesty

A few months ago, and on another screen name, I signed up for Juan McAmnesty's email alerts.  It was the only way I could get access to his site to tell him what a joke I consider him (MY OPINION) to be.

I can't unsubcribe.  I've tried.  Every time, I get an error.  I've reported Juan to the FBI and the FTC, both of which I expect to sit on their asses and do ... nothing. 

It's what I've come to expect from the government. 

But Juan's campaign is now in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act, and I fully expect the FBI and the FTC to ... sit on their asses and do nothing.  Perhaps, as I expect from the corrupted politicians who put them there, they'll busy themselves telling each other how to wipe (Use an up and down motion) and to be clean (Now be sure to wash your hands.  You might want to use soap this time, too.)

And to think I actually let myself believe (for all of .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000028 seconds) all the politician's brave noises about "change." 

They, meaning BHO and JM, should change their slogans to "I'm an American politician, and I need your vote.  So I'm going to lie to you, get your vote, and then screw you over.  Change?  Sorry, no real change here."

And Mr. McAmnesty, will you please TAKE ME OFF YOUR FLOCKING EMAIL LIST? 

Or do I need to ask in Spanish?

No comments: