Thursday, February 19, 2009

Article: "Analysis: Democrats self-destructing over ethics"

The link: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5j44ku9zUM9IEdkkoWbIYStDVE6SwD96EH4JO0

This is just too good to pass up. "WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration and the new Congress are quickly handing over to Republicans the same "culture of corruption" issue that Democrats used so effectively against the GOP before coming to power. "

And to us Independants, too. Don't forget about us. From where I stand, they're all corrupt.

" The political mess for the Democratic Party, however, isn't Burris' conduct alone; it's the pattern that has developed so quickly over the past few months."

The pattern. The "...pattern that has developed so quickly over the past few months."

You don't say. I wish I could say I was shocked, but I'm not. I wish I could say I was surprised, but again, I'm not. It's just more of the Theftocrats (Democrats) "Do as I say, not as I do." pattern. It's just more of their "The rules apply to thee, but not to me."

Here's that link again: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocrisy

"The term hypocrisy is often used in a religious context to refer to someone who gives a false appearance of virtue or religion, or does not "practice what he or she preaches".[1] (Links are Wikipedia's and have been left intact.)

HEY, POLITICIANS: PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH!

Or does that make too much sense?

No comments: