Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Article: "Holder: US is a nation of cowards on racial matters."

The link: http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D96E53483&show_article=1

"WASHINGTON (AP) - Attorney General Eric Holder described the United States Wednesday as a nation of cowards on matters of race, saying most Americans avoid discussing unresolved racial issues.

In a speech to Justice Department employees marking Black History Month, Holder said the workplace is largely integrated but Americans still self-segregate on the weekends and in their private lives. " (Link not mine and left intact.)

Mr Holder, do the letters "F. O." mean anything to you? Whom I chose to spend my time with is none of your bloody concern. If I want to spend it with my family, my friends, worshipping tree bark (as some environmentalists do) then that is my choice. NOT YOURS.

But you could at least be man enough and have the cojones* to come out here and say it to my face. But that would require something that you don't have in my opinion ... cojones*.

* - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cojones A very frequent misspelling (sometimes done deliberately as a euphemism) is cajones, which actually means "drawers" (the piece of furniture) or "wooden box drums" (see cajón) in Spanish. (Links left intact and belong to Wikipedia.) And yes, I've made that mistake too.

No comments: