Thursday, February 19, 2009

JOIN THE RICK SANTELLI "CHICAGO TEA PARTY"

And tell the morally corrupt, deficient, and bankrupt politicians that you're FURIOUS. The politicians, their fat lobbyists, and their fat wall street friends and their lobbyists got us into this disaster.

And now, we've had TARP (Crap Sandwich v1) for $700 Billion to bailout wall street, Crap Sandwich v2.0 to the tune of another $790 Billion. But it gets worse. Glenn Beck yesterday was talking about a possible THIRD Crap Sandwich of ... you guessed it ... $700 Billion.

Twice, you see, just isn't enough. They got their money for themselves and their fat friends.

Now comes Rick Santelli who is protesting the mortgage bailouts. When I was making $36k a year, I could have easily gotten a mortgage on a beautiful home. I didn't do it, because I knew I couldn't afford it.

And now, the Obamessiah is telling me that I have to pay for people who did get in over their heads, using my money to pay for their bad decisions. Some of them are saying that they didn't "understand" what they were signing. Yet they still signed. Do you sign something without reading and understanding it?

Where's my bailout? What do I get (besides screwed) for doing the right thing?

TAKE A LOOK AT THE CNBC POLL, Mr Obamessiah. (Screenshot) http://www.cnbc.com/id/29283701

The question: "Would you join Rick Santelli's "Chicago Tea Party" ?"

71,531 replies.

91% say YES
7.2% say NO
1.8% say NOT SURE

Remember that, according to my now ex-wife I'm none too bright, but ... my goodness. That's better than 9 to 1 WHO ARE AGAINST BAILING OUT PEOPLE WHO GOT IN OVER THEIR HEADS AND MADE A BAD DECISION.

For people like me who knew they couldn't afford it and didn't do it ... we're now getting screwed. Are you listening, Mr Obamessiah?

You're gonna screw me for doing the right thing? Ok....

IMPEACH THAT SON OF A BITCH, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, the Usurper.

No comments: