Friday, May 29, 2009

Article States Prez Learned about US Agency at Burger Joint

The Link: http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0509/In_which_the_president_discovers_an_American_intelligence_agency_at_Five_Guys.html

The Title: "In which the president discovers an American intelligence agency at Five Guys"

" On his trip to get a burger with Brian Williams at Five Guys this afternoon, the President appears to have learned of the existence of a Defense Department intelligence arm, the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, from an agency employee also at the burger restaurant. "

Forgive me, libs, for asking, but shouldn't he have been briefed about this agency? Granted, I didn't know about it either until I read about it, but I have an excuse. I'm not the flippin' President! If he doesn't know what agencies he's got and what resources they have ... we're screwed. Of course, we're already screwed.

(H/T: Drudge Report)

No comments: