Monday, May 4, 2009

Sen. "Benedict Arnold" Specter and the liberal Super-Majority

Sen. "Benedict Arnold" Specter was elected in 1980. Previously a centrist Republican, he joined the Democrats on 28-APR-2009.

Why? Well, for that reason, you need to understand a few things about him. First, in spite of what his constituents said, he voted for President Barack Hussein Obama's porkulus. That's right, he didn't do what the people he "represented" wanted him to do.

He wanted, instead, to curry favour with the Obamessiah. He voted for the porkulus, and the people he "represented" got angry. He received numerous boos and cat-calls when he tried to speak, and knew that he would not get re-elected as a Republican.

So, instead facing the music, he did the political thing and switched sides. A keen politician, yes. A man who votes his conscience? Apparently not.

Instead of doing what his constituents told him to do, he voted for the pork in order to gain favour with the Obamessiah. Google it, you'll find it.

This is especially troubling because it now gives the Democrats a super majority. It's now 60 Dems and 40 Republicans. It's now fillibuster-proof.

I'll be blunt in that one of the other reasons I took a break is that I got tired of the vitriol in my email box. The threats, the name-calling, all of it. Apparently, I'm so full of shit that I'm pathetic and a waste of flesh. But I and others told you that the liberal super-majority would be coming. Here it is.

Look for every pet project that the libs want to get funded. And now the Obamessiah is going to be picking a new Supreme Court Justice. True that Justice Souter is liberal, but it's also true that according to sources, the Obamessiah's picks aren't good. I don't have the sources that Ms. Malkin does, that's true, but the scuttlebutt is that she's dead-on this time. Here's the link to what she wrote: http://michellemalkin.com/2009/05/01/obamas-choices-gird-your-loins/

I'll let my record speak for itself. Yes, I've been wrong before. It's also true that I've been much more often right. I told you this was coming ... and here it is.

Is this the "change" you wanted?

No comments: