Monday, May 4, 2009

Well, it's been a while

Hasn't it? I've had quite a bit going on in my personal life, so I haven't given much thought to blogging. But things are, thankfully, quieting down so I'm back at it. Hopefully, I'll be here a while.

I'm going to be putting up some new posts ... commenting on things happening, and generally making a pest out of myself. Those "tolerant" liberals who were saying that I should be shot will have to put up with me again. That's their tolerance for you ... they disagree with you and their only option is to shoot. Oh, those tolerant liberals. Free speech guys, regardless of ideology. Sen. Kennedy (yes that one) himself said that. Well, actually, his exact words for "Free speech for everyone, regardless of ideology."


It means "I will not submit/surrender." It also means I won't shut up.

No comments: