Thursday, May 14, 2009

More From the White House Correspondents' Dinner

But first, a song on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4zELim7KN0&fmt=18 (The "&fmt=18" forces it into high quality stereo.)

Yes, a song about the Obamessiah.

But to get back to the dinner, what was it the Obamessiah said? " “During the second 100 days, we will design, build and open a library dedicated to my first 100 days.” And: “My next 100 days will be so successful, I will complete them in 72 days. And on the 73rd day, I will rest.” "

Yes, the Obamessiah has spoken. the one has said he can complete 100 days in only 72. He'll rest on the 73rd. Tell me, did the Obamessiah create light? I had thought God did that.

Yes, this is the same dinner where Ms Sykes said that she hopes Rush Limbaugh's kidneys fail. Of course, if anybody were to dare to say that about the Obamessiah... but there I go again, making too much sense.

No comments: