Wednesday, August 24, 2011

An Open Letter to Congressman Steve Chabot (R-OH)

Mr Chabot;

For reference, this is the article I will be calling your attention to: http://www.infowars.com/cops-confiscate-cameras-at-ohio-congressmans-town-hall/

Before I go too deeply into my letter to you, I thought I’d give you the opportunity to explain yourself. I realize I’m not in your district, therefore the odds of my hearing from you are somewhere along the lines of the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) actually producing a black hole. It is possible in theory and on paper; but I shouldn’t like to hold my breath waiting for it to happen. The odds? 1 over “n” where “n” is the number of molecules in the given area. In the room you were in, 1 over n^810 (n to the 810th power.) (In simple terms 1 over 1 followed by 809 zeros.) (This includes the people and the estimated volume of air in the given area.) In other words, the universe will have to end before it happens.

As the universe will have to end before your stupid request makes sense. One of your own staffers told Think Progress (A LIBERAL blog) that they wanted to “prevent” people from “making a show.”

Mr Chabot, are you that afraid of your constituents? It is a valid question. Are you that afraid of what they have to say? Pardon me for saying this; but that’s conduct I’ve come to expect from Democrats, including my own sister who simply refuses to hear any criticism of her “chosen one,” the Obamessiah. I’ve offered FOUR TIMES to show her PROOF that what she believes is wrong, yet she refuses to see it.

As you, it sadly appears, simply cannot be bothered to hear from the people you allegedly represent. As I said; this is something I expect from a Democrat. For reference, you might wish to read this:
http://gregb1967.blogspot.com/2010/06/dissecting-5-facts-about-anti-reform.html

My IQ is 127 according to my fourth standardized IQ test in the past eleven months (3 tests in a year makes it statistically accurate.) That score, 127, is three points shy of “gifted,” so if you do bother to reply, you’d best make sense. While standard lines and talking points will work fine against others, they fail miserably against me.

So, Mr Chabot, do you dare to reply? I await what will, in all probability, be an echoing silence.

No comments: