Thursday, September 15, 2011

Article: "Obama: I'd like to work my way around Congress"

The link: http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/obama-id-work-my-way-around-congress

" Facing growing opposition to his economic proposals and dimming prospects that Congress will pass other parts of his agenda, President Obama told a Hispanic group in Washington Wednesday that when it comes to the issue of immigration, "I'd like to work my way around Congress."

"As I mentioned when I was at La Raza a few weeks back, I wish I had a magic wand and could make this all happen on my own," Obama told a meeting of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus. "There are times where -- until Nancy Pelosi is speaker again -- I'd like to work my way around Congress." "

Unfortunately for you Mr Obama (and thank God from where I sit) that's not what our "pesky" Constitution says.

YOU MUST GO THROUGH CONGRESS, MR OBAMA. You, as it appears to me, are the EXACT REASON that our Founding Fathers wrote the Constitution the way they did.

No comments: