Thursday, September 15, 2011

Obama: " If you love me..."

The link: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/181507-obama-if-you-love-me-youve-got-to-help-me-pass-this-bill

“On Wednesday he [Mr Obama] added, "But if you love me you've got to help me pass this bill."

Did I read that correctly?!? If we love him we have to pass another stimulus bill?!?

News flash Mr Obama: It isn’t about you, this is what’s best for the United States.

And from where I sit, Mr Obama, it isn’t you. Two years into your term and all you’ve done is make things worse.

Yes, you did inherit two wars. And yes, you did inherit a major deficit. I’ve never stated otherwise. Yes, things were bad when you took office. In face, I’ve stated on and for the record that things were indeed bad when you became President. But if you look Mr Obama, President Bush added $4.9 trillion to the debt in his EIGHT years in office.

In TWO years, you’ve added $4 trillion; despite your and Ms Pelosi’s claims that you’d cut the deficit by half.

And now, just like you did when you shoved the “health-care ‘reform’” bill down the Nation’s throat … we have to pass it to see what’s in it?!?

Well, the LAST time you did that I found out that I’d have to pay to help fund abortions … something I’m against.

Think of it this way, Mr Obama. Let’s say you were a woman and walked into your doctor’s office and told him that you wanted an abortion. Period.

How would you feel if you were told that under the health-care reform bill, you either had to give birth to the child OR face jail time and/or pay a fine. You wouldn’t like it, would you? The truth?

The last time you did that somebody threw in a provision that if I don’t buy your insurance, I can face a fine or face a jail term. According to your own CBO (Congressional Budget Office) and the GAO (General Accounting Office), all your health-care reform bill did is hike premiums. In face, people are dropping health insurance altogether rather than face your ‘reform’ bill. All these facts are also part of the public record, Mr Obama.

But what got me is that “if you love me … “ That sounds rather like a manipulative statement to me. Sounds to me like you’re trying to manipulate your drooling sycophants.

No comments: