Thursday, May 17, 2012

Obama REALLY Needs to Come Clean!

The link: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/The-Vetting-Barack-Obama-Literary-Agent-1991-Born-in-Kenya-Raised-Indonesia-Hawaii

" In addition, Obama and his handlers have a history of redefining his identity when expedient. In March 2008, for example, he famously declared: "I can no more disown [Jeremiah Wright] than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother."

" Several weeks later, Obama left Wright's church--and, according to Edward Klein's new biography, The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House, allegedly attempted to persuade Wright not to "do any more public speaking until after the November [2008] election" (51).

" Obama has been known frequently to fictionalize aspects of his own life. During his 2008 campaign, for instance, Obama claimed that his dying mother had fought with insurance companies over coverage for her cancer treatments

" That turned out to be untrue,but Obama has repeated the story--which even the Washington Post called "misleading"--in a campaign video for the 2012 election. " (Bold and colour added.  Links are Breitbart.com's and are left intact.)

So which is it, Mr O Bow Ma?  If you had any honour at all, you'd beg forgiveness from the American Public and then quietly retire from public life, never to be seen in public again (a la Johnny Carson virtually disappearing from public life after leaving The Tonight Show.) 

Of course, the mainstream media won't have a thing to say about this.  I can hear the crickets lining up to chirp now ... and for my sister to say (again) that my heart is filled with hate.

Simply because I question. 


No comments: