Tuesday, May 22, 2012

To S.E. Cupp

Ms Cupp;
 
    I think I know the answer to this rhetorical question, but feel free to correct me.  In my opinion, you’re part of the solution. You question and criticize those on both sides of the political spectrum and, frankly, we need more people willing to do this.  I myself have taken Speaker Boehner and Sen Kris Jordan (whom I actually campaigned for) to task for some of their views.
 
    I don’t know how to add this next without sounding like a nut; but I like the way you think.  I won’t lie to you and say that I agree with you on everything, but for the most part we see eye-to-eye on many important issues (which is probably impossible since I’m only 5’ 4”.)  I would be more than honoured to be the father of any future children you might wish to have.  I can’t ... I won’t lie about that either.
 
All the best.
 
Greg Birosh
“We did NOT.  But we DID temporarily inconvenience some electrons.  Others were hurt or killed when they went through that stupid meter.”

No comments: