Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Arpaio: "It's A Fake!"

The link(s) : http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/arpaio-obama-probe-finds-national-security-threat/

- and - http://news.yahoo.com/arpaio-obama-birth-record-definitely-fraudulent-010211250.html?_esi=1

" Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent' " (emphasis, bold, and colour added.)

Now to my sister, this is "RAAAAAAACIST."  But I would remind her that there is currently a $50,000 'prize' to anybody who can provide absolute proof that Obama was definitely born in the US.  The "long form" birth certificate was just shown, according to Sheriff Arpaio's Cold Case Posse, to be "definitely fraudulent." 

And I've always loved that line since I saw in in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.  It was when the Romulan Senator Vreenak held up that data rod in his right hand.  "It's a Fake!"  I've always wanted to use that line. :)

But it's too bad that it had to be used here. 

So, to my sister and all the liberals who are shouting "no," I have a very simple question.  PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:  It is just barely possible that Sheriff Arpaio is right and that Mr Obama is not a natural-born Citizen?  Is it just barely possible?

Be very careful with your answer, and consider carefully the evidence.  You and I both know that had there been this many questions and this much evidence about a Republican Presidential hopeful, the mainstream media would be all over it (and RIGHTLY SO!) and demanding answers.

Now how about it?

No comments: