Wednesday, July 18, 2012

DRUDGE: "WEINER PULLS OUT"

The link: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57474672-503544/anthony-weiner-not-running-for-office-for-now/

Double-entendre headline.  Love it!  But something in the article caught me:

" Abedin, who was pregnant with the couple's first child at the time the scandal unfolded, said that "it took a lot of work" but that these days, "We're a normal family."
"Anthony has spent every day since then trying to be the best dad and husband he can be," she said. "I'm proud to be married to him." "

I'm sure she had to say that to save face ... whether she meant it or not.  And while I can't state for certain that she has, I'll wager that she's thought about it more than once.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No doubt you're right. My first thought was, "she should have dumped him." But I sure that easier said than done.