Sunday, November 30, 2008

"Produce your birth certificate, man! That's all you got to do!"

Quote by Dr. James David Manning, PhD. Author: "The Oblation Hour."

He goes on: "Hasn't done it. Know why? Doesn't have one! That's why." Who's Dr. Manning talking about? Barack Hussein Obama.

He goes on again: "You oughta join with [Alan] Keyes and join with others around America who are demanding some proof! Show us!

"I'm gonna say that I don't want to see your birth certificate, maybe you don't have one. I would simply be satisfied if I could look at your admission application to Columbia University! I wanna see what name did you graduate under?

"I wanna see whose Citizenship did you respond to when you applied for admission to Columbia? Show me that, and I'll back up! But we can't see that either! Because if we saw it, it wouldn't say Barack Hussein Obama, it would say Barry Soetoro of Jakarta Indonesia! A foreign student is what it would say! That's why you can't see it, and he will not release it!"

Telling, isn't it? I don't agree with Dr. Manning on more than a few things, but I do on this. "Listen, Barack; if your birth certificate is what it is, what's the big deal?"

Quote taken verbatim from a YouTube video about Dr. Manning speaking about Barack Obama's refusal to show his birth certificate or his admission papers. Emphasis his.

1 comment:

Greg Birosh said...

Thank you for the link, Ted. I couldn't find it right then. :)