Thursday, January 15, 2009

An Angry Email

I received from a certain person has lead me straight to the archives.

If you remember, on 19-NOV-2008, Rep Joe Knollenberg actually said this:

NC: "Where do you draw the line with our money?" (He's talking about the endless string of bailouts which he predicted (correctly!!) would follow)

JK: "It is not your money."

I left the emailer my reasons for leaving the Republican Party and going Independant. But for the record, I didn't leave the GOP: The GOP left me.

"Congressman, I'm just telling you there's a line of people behind you who are going to make a similar arguement. I hope you're ready for it."

Prophetic words.

Thankfully, this particular numbskull lost his bid for re-election.

One down. Far too many to go.

"It is not your money." Yeah, right. Where does the tax money come from?

No comments: