Sunday, January 4, 2009

I Hate To Say I Told You So...

...but I told you so. The link: http://africa.reuters.com/wire/news/usnDAH452978.html

"TEHRAN, Jan 4 (Reuters) - An Iranian military commander called on Islamic countries to cut oil exports to Israel's supporters in response to the Jewish state's offensive in Gaza, the official IRNA news agency reported on Sunday."

Another Arab Oil Embargo?

" "Pointing at Westerners' dependence on the Islamic countries' oil and energy resources, he (Bagherzadeh) called for cutting the export of crude oil to the Zionist regime's supporters the world over," IRNA said, referring to Israel."

Mmm....dependence on oil. How many times have I written about this? How many times have I written that we need to get off of foreign oil; indeed, off of oil completely? How many times have I written that they have us by the testicles?

Another Arab Oil Embargo?

Granted, it hasn't happened yet. All they're saying is that an Iranian commander has stated they should cut exports.

Another Arab Oil Embargo? "...oil weapon...?"

Do you still think I'm "...making shit up..." for my "...worthless blog?"

I hate to say I told you so...
...but I told you so.

No comments: