Saturday, January 10, 2009

Weather "Service" Changes Forecast ... Again

Steeeeeeeeeerike two! Remember my last post, when I wrote that the "forecast" had changed? Well...in yet another example that the Weather "Service" can't get it right, here's their new "forecast"

"Freezing rain...sleet with a chance of snow. Snow and sleet accumulation of 2 to 4 inches. Additional ice accumulation of less than one quarter of an inch. Highs in the lower 30s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent. "

Um...yeah. Whatever.

My forecast stands. We'll get nada. Zilch.

Somebody remind me, again, why the National Weather "Service" took away our weatherguy from the airport?

Their "forecasts" are usually just plain wrong now. But I forget...it's to save money. Right. Save money and deliver a product that doesn't pan out.

Got it.

No comments: