Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wikipedia Article Changed ... Colour Me SHOCKED!

I truly am shocked. Some months ago now, I was trying to get people to recognize that it might just be barely possible that there might possibly be a CoP (Cult of Personality) forming around "the one."

You'll notice the way I'm writing this "...might just be barely possible that there might possibly be..."

That's nowhere near the same as saying "There is a CoP forming around Barack Obama." I was asking "Is it possible that there might be one forming? If so, shouldn't it be discussed on the main page. True, it's just a theory - but it happens to fit the available facts." I was told it was a conspiracy theory.
And now.... (Screenshot...)


Colour me shocked.

The man does, after all, have his own votive:


This is not a Cult of Personality, dammit! He's "the one," the "Obamessiah!"

Wait! What's that my sister is shouting???

3...2...1..."RAAAAAAAAAAACIST!!"

No comments: