Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bail-Out Fiasco

Well, just how political is the bailout programme?

Harry Reid (a Democrat) is trying to sneak an oil-shale ban into the bailout bill. 

Politics as usual.

Oh, and I was "treated" to one of Obama's adverts last night.  And I find it very odd seeing as how I'm "treated" to THREE Obama adverts and not one single McCain advert.  Is this yet another example of how the media wants Obama to win?

Anyway, in Obama's advert, I hear the word "change" SEVEN TIMES during the thirty second spot.  I see the word "change" once, for a total of EIGHT times in 30 seconds.

But I'm given no specifics.  Mr Obama, if you're listening ... I need specifics.  I need specifics from you too, Mr McCain. 

From everything that's been going on, it's politics as usual.  They're (all the politicians) going to screw us over with the "bailout."

Congrats.  But turning a blind eye, we're going to have to fork over over 700 BILLION.  And for what?  So the money-hungry business types and the money AND power-hungry polls can keep on doing what they've been doing.

B.O.H.I.C.A.  (Bend Over Here It Comes Again.)  And this time, you have to enjoy it.  The politicians have said so.

No comments: