Friday, September 5, 2008

Oprah Says 'No' to Gov. Palin

Well, it's official, folks.  Oprah has said that she won't have Gov Palin on her show.  A link (Current as of 12:52hrs on 5-SEPT-2008) is here:  http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3os.htm  (NOTE that this link is on the Drudge Report, were links to flash stories can and frequently DO change.  Therefore, when you try to link follow it, it might lead somewhere else.)

Oprah, a BIG Barack Obama supporter (and donor) said this about why she won't have Gov. Palin on her show:  "At the beginning of this Presidential campaign when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates."

You don't say.  How then, do you explain the picture from the Drudge Report that shows Oprah talking to Barack Obama?!?  I apologize to the Drudge Report, but just in case that link is dead by the time somebody here tries to follow, here is the picture from the Drudge Report:

 

No comments: