Friday, September 12, 2008

Move Along, No Liberal Bias Here

First, a link to the article:  http://www.upi.com/news/issueoftheday/2008/09/12/ABCs_Gibson_grilled_Palin_hard_but_it_may_backfire/UPI-81241221234472/

"Gibson was out to embarrass Palin and expose her presumed ignorance from the word go. By contrast, when Obama referred to his "Muslim faith" on Sunday and did not correct himself, Stephanopoulos rushed in at once to help him and emphasize that the senator had really meant to say his Christian faith."

Wow.  That's in the third paragraph, but the article gets even more critical.  I was suprised to be reading this, given that it doesn't appear to be an Op-Ed page.

But remember, there's no liberal bias in the newsmedia.  How do we know?  The liberal newsmedia tells us.

And if you believe everything they tell you, I have a bridge to sell you.

The writer of the article even brings up Rev. Wright, and calls him "...notoriously racist..."  I about fell over.

But that also is something that's been bothering me for quite some time.  Mr Obama was a member of that church for 20 years by his own admission, yet he didn't know of the Reverend's racist views?  That really stretches the bounds of credulity.  Really.

Granted, according to my ex-wife, I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box, but still.  I really don't think I'm missing that much. 

No liberal bias here. 

No comments: