Thursday, September 4, 2008

SOMEBODY TELL JOHN MURTHA!!

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!  http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/04/obama-surge-succeeded-beyond-wildest-dreams/

The title says it all.  the Obamessiah has conceded that the surge has worked beyond anybody's wildest dreams.  I AM going to faint.  ::THUNK::

But, to be fair, he did also say that the Iraqis hadn't yet taken responsibility for their own country.  (Yes, this is another of those 'duh' moments.)  But there's a problem here.  A liberal using the word "responsibility?!?"  I thought that word was politically incorrect????

I really really am missing something, aren't I?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you coin the "Obamessiah" term yourself?  If you did, it is brilliant!  And if you've missed something, I'm sure I did as well.  I'm glad I stopped by.  ;o)  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate it. :)  
No, I didn't coin the term "Obamessiah," and to be blunt, I'm not quite sure who did.  I searched the web to see if I could find where it'd come from, and then I had to step back.  "Obamessiah" returned "about 175,000" according to Google.

Thanks for reading and for your comment.  I REALLY appreciate it!