Monday, October 27, 2008

Barack Obama = Barry Soetoro

The link: http://www.danielpipes.org/article/5983

Take a look at the image on the right. It lists "the one's" name as Barry Soetoro and his religion as "Islam." And, it's from Indonesia.

That name, Barry Soetoro, disqualifies him from being in the Illinois Bar, from what I've been told. From what I've been told, you have to swear that you've never used another name.

Um...I'd call "Barry Soetoro" another name. Remember, "the one's" father was Lolo Soetoro. The image was made available by the Associated Press (which explains their stamp on it) on 24-JAN-2007. The paper alone, again, from what I've been told, disqualifies him from entering the Illinois Bar.

And in spite of the Court throwing out Mr Berg's lawsuit, it remains an open question whether "the one" (Barack Hussein Obama) is even eligible to be President. For my money, the answer is no.

For those people about to tell me (again) that I'm "RAAAAACIST" or have hate in my heart; I would have no problem with an African-American being the President. But General Powell isn't running.

Also for the record, I would have no problem with a woman being the President. But Dr. Rice isn't running, either. (As she's also African-American, that would get rid of both of the Democrat's favourite cards - the race card and the gender card. Although you know full well that somebody somewhere in a hypothetical matchup between Dr. Rice and Gen. Powell would still scream and pull out the gender card. You know it. "You just can't vote for Dr. Rice because you're a sexist." ::sigh:: )

It's enough to make you wanna vomit, isn't it?

No comments: