Monday, October 6, 2008

Pierre Cardin's "Fashion" Showing

Before I begin, I need to say that I do admire Mr Cardin for some of the things he's done.  A few of these latest examples, however, don't quite do it. 

That's Mr Cardin in the middle, looking completely respectable.  The men on either side are the Punk Patrol, I must assume.

No, they're not Borg implants.  And they're not wires for your .MP3 devices, either.  Truth be known I'm not exactly sure what they are.  All I do know is that they'd prove too irresistable for some people as she passed them on the street.  ::pull::  "Oh, I'm sorry!  Was your clothing supposed to do that??"

...

"My new Scarecrow look.  I'm trying to make the birds dizzy."

"D'ya like my Halloween suit?  I made it out of plastic!  Sure, it's not environmentally friendly, but it looks great!"

"I call it my guy shield.  If somebody is being too persistant, I just turn so that my left side faces him.  Yeah, it'd be better with the word 'STOP," but maybe that'll be in next year's design?"

Do not adjust your TV set.

Pity they had to ruin the picture by putting those orbital planes around her head.  She's actually quite nice-looking.

It.  Is.  Not.  A.  Spring.

No comments: