Thursday, October 9, 2008

Obamessiah and ACORN??? REALLY???

First, a link: http://sweetness-light.com/archive/obama-claims-he-never-worked-for-acorn

That kind of says it all, doesn't it? "Obama claims he never worked for ACORN."

Really? HOW THEN DO YOU EXPLAIN THE 13-YEAR OLD ARTICLE FROM THE Chicago Reader?!? Obamessiah???

QUIT LYING, OBAMA! If your campaign is built on "change" we don't need this kind!

You cavorted with William Ayers who remains unrepentant about his group's trying to bomb the capital, you have ties to ACORN, you have two radical preachers and you expect me to believe the lies you've been shoveling??? NO.

For those who need convincing, read the post. Oh, and now there's voter fraud (SURPRISE!) from ACORN in Ohio and where else? WAIT...I KNOW THIS....MISSOURI! AND LAS VEGAS NEVADA!!!

ACORN, according to the testimony I linked to earlier, has a 10 year pattern of fraud!!! A TEN YEAR PATTERN!!!

And yet, this group that can't obey the rules got $100 million of your dollars in the Mother of All Bailouts.

I'm not condoning this, (three-letter government agencies take note (and read the definition of condone and what it means not to condone something) but I'd be willing to bet that a number of people will be so pissed off that they'll refuse to pay their taxes. Again, I do not condone this.

But I'd be very interested to know if one single penny of my tax dollars went to the corrupt people at AIG to pay for their little jaunt since the bailout.

AIG?

No comments: