Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Obama Votive?!?

I haven't been here on the blogging scene all that long, but in that time I've been told that I've been making "sh*t" up for my "worthless" blog, I've been called "RAAAAAAAAACIST," I've been called "SEXIST" and I've been told that my heart was filled with hate.

Why? Mostly because I've been saying "bad" (and as it turns out true) things about the Obamessiah. I've been told that I was attempting to cast Obama in a bad light, that he was only trying to help. I was told that "Obamessiah" was reading something into something else that wasn't really there. It was once a deragatory term.

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=NTQzNWU3YjliYzQwNDQwYjE1Y2U0MzA5NjU1MTYyZWY=

The picture? Here's a screenshot:


URL left intact.

Yes, that's the "holy man" himself. Now: Would anybody else care to tell me that I'm wrong when I cite the Cult of Personality around "the annointed one?"

Anybody?

Anybody?

I rest my case, Your Honour.

(H/T: Drudge Report)

No comments: