Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I Must Be a "Bad" American

You know, I simply have to be a "bad" American.

Why?  Because I could care less what the "celebrities" are doing, who they're sleeping with, whom is pregant, who just got arrested, etc.  Maybe, however, I should become one.  When they have their run-ins with the law, they do tend to get treated with kiddie gloves.  Slap a cop?  NO PROBLEM!  Drive drunk?  NO PROBLEM!  Drive drunk again?*  STILL NO PROBLEM!  Murder somebody?  NO PROBLEM!  You're a "celebrity!"

Actors and actresses are people who can stand in front of a camera, recite a bunch of lines and look good doing it.  At least in my opinion.  Most of them, by their own admission, are liberal.  Many of them do just enough "research" on their "causes" to be dangerous.  They tend to read "articles" and pseudo-science from the Goracle, among other people.  Yeah, I'd be a horrible "celebrity."

And the less said about "fashion models" the better.

The image came from Spain Fashion Week.  "Fashion?"  It looks like she's got an insect's head.  See the compound eyes?  Now imagine this person dressed exactly as pictured walking down the street toward you.  Would you think "fashion," or something else completely?  Now imagine two people dressed as pictured standing "face" to "face" (mask to mask?) and talking to each other.  I don't know about you, but I would give them a really wide berth.

That's a picture from London's Fashion Week.  If I wrote what I was thinking this blog would be shut down in .000000000000000000000000000000000028 seconds.  Use your imagination.  (And be politically incorrect.)

Milan Fashion Week.  What are these people smoking?  Change the colours a bit, give her a set of antennae, and she'd look like a giant bee walking towards you.

Um...no.

No comments: