Thursday, October 16, 2008

Link to another Blogspot blog!

First, I want to say "Thank you" to Rorschach for allowing me to link to the following post. I greatly appreciate the permission. Here's the link: http://redinktexas.blogspot.com/2008/10/sen-cornyn-seeks-nationwide-federal.html

And the title says it all: "Sen. Cornyn Seeks Nationwide Federal Probe of ACORN."

To quote from part of Sen. Cornyn's letter: "Given these allegations, as well as the well-documented fraud convictions in recent years of ACORN employees, I urge you to launch a nationwide criminal probe into ACORN's voter registration activities. As you know, federal law prohibits an individual from (1) providing fraudulent voter registration information; (2) conspiring to encourage false registration or illegal voting; and (3) paying or offering to pay another individual for registering or voting. It is also a crime to knowingly procure or submit false, fictitious, or fraudulent voter registration applications. Finally, I must add that, because the violations of federal voting laws by ACORN employees appear to be so widespread, ACORN and its affiliates should be investigated as a criminal enterprise." (emphasis added)

Wow. At this point I wish I still lived in Texas. I'd vote for Sen. Cornyn based on this letter alone!

Again, thank you for the permission to cross-link, Rorschach.

No comments: