Monday, October 13, 2008

How Could They??

What did they do? They marched through Manhattan. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQalRPQ8stI

A group of McCain/Palin supporters actually marched through Manhattan. The liberals, complete with middle fingers and shouting, of course, weren't happy. Frankly, I'm surprised that the liberals let them live.

Note to liberals - Try being adult enough to listen to those opposing viewpoints. Who said this?

"Ted, a free society simply cannot accept censorship in some areas that people think of as taboo. Problems won't be solved without talking about them in depth and passion. Let's not make some joke of the Bill of Rights. Let's make so certain that we listen to all viewpoints, especially those with which we strongly disagree. The two of us should know that best."

I'll leave you to ponder the name of the person that said that, but I am going to point something out. "Let's make so certain that we listen to all viewpoints, especially those with which we strongly disagree."

The key words are "...listen to all viewpoints..." which doesn't seem too abundant among some liberals, ne? If you disagree with their choice for President, you're called "racist," or "sexist." If you read the comments on one of my posts, I've been told that I have "hate."

'Hate.' Why? Because I present facts? Whatever happened to "The truth shall set you free."? Or does it not apply when talking about Mr Obama?

If you remember, I posted a link about Mark Steyn being found not guilty of "flagrant Islamophobia" by a Canadian tribunal. What was Mr Steyn's "crime" that he was charged with? Here's part of the press release:

"The case, prompted by charges of “flagrant Islamophobia” made against Steyn and Maclean’s by the Canadian Islamic Congress (CIC), focused critical attention on Canada’s controversial Human Rights Commissions. Today, the Tribunal ruled that Mark Steyn and Maclean’s did not violate the human rights of the complainants merely by reporting facts and accurately quoting sources."

That's right. They were drug before the Tribunal for simply "...reporting facts and accurately quoting sources." That's pretty sad, isn't it? Being drug before a Tribunal for reporting facts and accurately quoting sources.

Yet I've been called "racist," "sexist," and have now been told that I have "hate" for daring to report facts and accurately quote sources about Mr Obama.

Note to liberals: Dispute. The. Facts. Don't tell me I'm filled with "hate," and that I'm "racist," or "sexist."

Dispute. The. Facts.

No comments: